about the role
This role is the first face of the hotel the guests meet, and we are in search for an individual who can exceed their needs while delivering the exceptional emporium service. To succeed, you will require excellent communication skills and a desire to go above and beyond.
- Maintain a willingness to please attitude and provide undivided attention to all guests
- Receiving guests, luggage delivery and storage, assisting guests with enquiries and requests
- Valet parking a variety of vehicles
- Maintain up to date knowledge of hotel happenings and the local area.
- Resolve guests needs with above and beyond solutions in a professional manner.
the ideal candidate will have:
- An unrestricted manual drivers licence (non negotiable)
- A strong desire to excel and exceed guests expectations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- A passion for delivering superior service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in a porter role (4 or 5 star hotel experience will be highly regarded)
- Flexible availability to work both AM and PM shifts, across 7 days
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Eligibility to work in Australia
in return you will receive:
- A terrific work environment
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career under the guidance of 2 current Les Clefs d’Or members
- Great staff benefits
Emporium Hotels offers a rare opportunity for true hospitality professionals who possess a passion for perfection. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@emporiumhotels.com.au